- Recipient of “ Best Hotel Management College of Kolkata” from Brands Academy, Education Excellence Award 2011 & 2012
- NIPS School of Hotel Management, Kolkata has received the Roll of Honour from National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) in 2008 and 2009.
- NIPS was awarded the Certificate of Honour as ‘One of the best 5 Educational Institutes of the Nation’ in the Hotel Management Category by ‘Gurukuljyoti Award’ for Excellence in Education, 2006.
- NIPS been showered with accolades in India, it also has the unique distinction of being the only Asian Institute to win Worldwide Hospitality Award in Paris, France in 2003.
- NIPS School of Hotel Management has made its way to the Limca Book of Records, India Book of Records and Asia Book of Records by creating a unique record of 188 different varieties of Omelets in ten minutes by 154 students and teachers.
- NIPS School of Hotel Management is affiliated by MAKAUT (formerly known as WBUT)
- NIPS is an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 1400:2004 Institution,
- NIPS is an Institutional Member of ISTE, CII, BNCCI, PRSI, AIMA, FHRAI, HRAEI, EURHODIP, NABI, HITA and AIWF.
All the courses offered by NIPS take off from the learning of the rich Indian heritage and the Culture and are perfectly blended with the Western Hotel and Hospitality Management education system. This provides the students of NIPS with a world class contemporary education in specific fields of the subject, to shape them to have an edge over others, to shape them to be future leaders.
NIPS presently has its Main campus at 297, Mahishbathan, Sector V, Salt Lake City , Kolkata with more than 20,000 sq. ft. of built up area and a sprawling lawn set up the ambience for a perfect educational ambience.
NIPS offers best of the region facilities for hotel and hospitality management studies. Besides spacious classrooms, conference halls, well equipped e – library, IT resource centers, the food and beverage production lab with three modern kitchens, bakery and confectionary unit, speciality restaurants, coffee shops, furnished AC deluxe rooms, front office labs and laundry are integral part of the infrastructure to train and impart hands on skills in specific area of service.
Support facilities includes hostel accommodation, transport service, Travel Desk, Support service for higher studies abroad and Personality Development programmes. The Institute is pledged to augment the facilities and infrastructure continuously, to meet the ever changing challenges of the ever-growing sunshine industry, the hospitality and the tourism industry.
Both theoretical and practical classes are conducted but emphasis is laid upon practical training. Students are exposed to regular Industry visits from the 1st year itself.
Mr. Vivek Pathak
Mrs. Arunima Sen Pathak
Mr. Joseph Uttam Gomes
Mr. Ranabir Ray
Trained and experienced Lecturer with adequate Industrial Experience. NIPS Faculty Members are continually in demand as advisors and consultants to the industry and work closely with them to achieve the continuity of learning between the classroom and the workplace. They are complemented by visiting professors, industrial experts, business consultants and senior managers from the industry.
The dedicated Training and Placement department is focused on quality placements all across the world to enable students achieve their cherished ambitions. NIPS has won the Best Placement Awards 2012,South Asian Academy, and has infallible record of providing national and international placement in 5 star and above category properties in United States, New Zealand, Singapore, France, United Arab Emirates, Australia and so on. NIPS alumni have made a mark in illustrious properties like- Oberoi, TAJ, Welcome Group, Marriott, Hyatt, Le Meridian, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Jet Airways, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line - to cite a few.
- Kolkata Salt Lake
- Kolkata Salt Lake Annexe
- Burdwan, West Bengal
- Guwahati, Assam
- Shillong, Meghalaya
- Nongstoin, Meghalaya
297, Mahisbathan, Sector V
Salt Lake, Kolkata 700102
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : nipsgroup.in
Telephone : 033- 23675127/8/9
Fax : 23675177